Skip to content ↓

For applications in the normal admissions round you should use the application form provided by your home local authority (regardless of which local authority the school is in). You can use this form to express your preference for a minimum of 3 state-funded schools, in rank order.

The SEN department of your Local Authority will then consult the school to establish if we are able to meet the need and can be named in the child’s EHCP.

For more information please view the attachment below.